WE HAVE THE UTMOST COMPASSION FOR YOU!
You have been down a painful road.
Being alienated from your children and/or loved ones is tough, especially when you don’t know where to turn or what advice to trust to facilitate a reconnection.
We have successfully reunited families like yours for years with our tools and strategies.
Isn’t it time you make the choice to heal your family?
The Dr. Sue & You team has created a private online parental alienation support group. This is a place to come and be lifted up while receiving expert emotional support, and to learn actionable steps to move you through and beyond alienation.
You will be surrounded by other compassionate parents who are experiencing the same struggles.
What You Will Receive When You Join Our Group:
- Direct access to Dr. Sue and her associate Ashley Gemi, M.S.
- Bi- monthly support group calls Tuesdays 8-9PM EST.
- Access to our private parental alienation Facebook support group.
- Weekly Facebook posts from Dr. Sue and The Dr. Sue & You Team with specific tools and tips on how to make breakthroughs in your parental alienation situation.
- Developing compassion for your temporary loss.
- Learning how to become the solution to your situation.
- Breaking through your fear to reconnect with your children.
- Learn specific breakthrough language to make breakthroughs to your child.
- Teaching you how to validate, acknowledge and accept where your child is.
- Empowering yourself to take the initiative.
- Learning how to see things through your child’s eyes.
- Teaching you how to communicate with your ex.
- Giving you actionable steps to de-weaponize the alienation.
The cost to join the support group is $59.99!
Once you sign up you will receive an email with the agreement and all of the information you need for the first meeting, including the registration link.
Can’t wait to see you there!