Move Forward In A Positive Direction
After your first coaching session with Dr. Sue, you will feel relief and a sense of empowerment to move forward in a positive direction. So whether you sign up with Dr. Sue for one coaching session or twelve sessions, please know that your fears, questions and concerns will be addressed with the utmost care and professionalism.
Dr. Sue specializes in parent coaching for families experiencing High-Conflict Divorce and Parental Alienation situations. She designs a customized plan for every client she works with and tailors it specifically to their situation. She also provides coaching sessions for other traumatic situations such as school shootings and emotional, physical, or sexual abuse. Dr. Sue will guide you through some of the most difficult issues you may face as a parent.
Dr. Sue Offers:
- Co-Parenting Coaching– Yes, you really can get along with your ex-spouse.
- Parental Alienation Prevention And Reversal Strategies Coaching-You can re-connect with your alienated children.
- Personal Empowerment Coaching-You can learn the tools you need to help your child heal.
- Empowerment Coaching For Victims of Abuse-Learn to see yourself as a survivor, not a victim.
Parenting Coaching For High Conflict Divorces And Parental Alienation
- Are you relying on family court to solve your high conflict custody battle and getting nowhere?
- Do you feel you are being alienated from your children by your narcissistic ex-spouse?
- Do you think your children have been brainwashed against you?
- Have you turned to numerous therapists or professionals for help with parent alienation and no one understands?
- Are you being denigrated by your children, blocked from phone and email contact with them, and want to learn skills to re-bond with your children?
- Do you feel you want to co-parent with your ex but he or she will not participate?
- Do you fluctuate between hope and hopelessness about reuniting with your alienated children?
“If you answered “YES” to the last 7 questions, you are a great candidate to benefit from Dr. Sue’s parenting coaching sessions.”
It often seems that a war has broken out when you are going through a high conflict divorce. Often times, the children are intentionally or unintentionally placed in the middle of your battle. You may feel stressed, anxious, defeated, angry, and unsure of your future. This is perfectly normal, however when these issues begin to interfere with your everyday life, it can feel as though your stress level has hit its maximum level.
To help you manage your stress during or after your divorce, Dr. Sue has made it her mission to empower you with the tools and strategies needed to move you through your divorce and beyond the parent alienation that may be occurring. When you are separated from your children, as a result of the court process or parent alienation, you need to learn how to remain close with your children so you can maintain a healthy, trusting relationship. You also need to prepare yourself to handle a potentially long battle with a great deal of uncertainty and stay focused on your goals.
Be Assured That Dr. Sue Will
- Create a specific “Action” plan for you to manage the issues surrounding your high conflict divorce.
- Teach you specific tools and strategies for how to prevent parental alienation or stop it while it is occurring.
- Teach you specific techniques on how to reconnect with your alienated children.
- Guide you through the Family Court process.
- Teach you how to maintain clear emotional boundaries with your ex-spouse.
- Teach you how to stop feeling intimated by the alienating parent.
- Empower you to become proactive rather than reactive when it comes to your ex spouses behaviors
Contact Dr. Sue Cornbluth to ask questions or schedule a free half hour consultation.
Whether you are a step-parent, biological parent or single-parent, Dr. Sue can provide you with the coaching you need to move through and beyond your families traumatic situations.